July 16, 2018
S T Lifting currently have a job opening for a Crane Service/Breakdown Engineer. Experience is essential. We offer a 24 hour 7 day a week emergency call-out service to our customers so the ideal candidate would be able to cover call-outs through a rota with the other engineers.
The role includes;
- Detailed service/maintenance of lifting equipment, including but not limited to Overhead Cranes, Electric Hoists, Swing Jibs, Loose Tackle items
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding during breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical repairs to lifting equipment, including but not limited to – Replacing pendant cables/downshop supplies, end carriage wheel replacements, load rope changes, gearbox strip downs
- Full and clean driving licence
- Working at heights / IPAF licence
- Electrical qualifications (Mechanical desired)
- A knowledge of LOLER regulations
- Crane experience is essential
A works van, mobile phone and uniform would be supplied. To apply please send a CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any references.
Top safety accreditation awarded
S T Lifting Ltd has been awarded accreditation from Safecontractor for its commitment to achieving excellence in Health and Safety.
Safecontractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises very high standard in Health and Safety management amongst UK contractors.
Craig Turton-Lyndel, Sales Director of S T Lifting said, “Becoming a Safecontractor approved company means our customers can feel more confident in us to undertake any works that are required. With this approval following on from our recent ISO9001:2015 certification we believe that S T Lifting Ltd can offer products and service with the peace of mind that a quality system and sound Health and Safety policy is in place.”
S T Lifting achieve ISO9001:2015 certification
Following an assessment by CQS (Certified Quality Systems) Limited, S T Lifting Ltd has been successful in achieving ISO9001:2015 certification. This Internationally recognised prestigious award is a standard used worldwide as the benchmark for Quality.
The award recognises S T Lifting’s commitment to an exceptional quality of service.
Said a delighted Craig Turton-Lyndel “We have always been proud of the service we offer our clients. Now, with the award of ISO9001:2015, this has been confirmed by outside experts who are used to judging service on a daily basis in a wide variety of trades and industries.”