Working Load Limit (WLL) 750 – 3000kg
The enclosed housing, hand lever and hand wheel are made from high quality aluminium. Due to precise needle bearings, the hoist can be operated with little effort. Its low tare weight is an advantage when the hoist has to be carried over longer distances on different assignments.
The chain guide is cast into the body to ensure faultless chain movement. The standard free chaining device services to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions. This universal ratchet lever hoist is “a must” in any service vehicle.
Working Load Limit (WLL) 750 – 10000kg
The C85 Pul-lift® is ideal for use in the electricity supply industry and in overhead line work. It is essentially the same as the D85 model, but instead of link chain it comes fitted with roller chain. The roller chain sprocket is made from heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel with precision machined teeth to ensure smooth chain movement.
All models can be optionally equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slipping clutch, which is factory pre-set. A free chaining device is also available as an optional extra.
Working Load Limit (WLL) 1000 – 3000kg
The easy installation to any beam makes the CTP suitable for fixing to any hoists, pulleys and loads you wish to move. It can be adjusted quickly to the beam width by turning the main spindle and safety is ensured by the special locking lever. The spindle and snap-pin stops are galvanised to protect against corrosion.
*Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose
Working Load Limit (WLL) 750 – 10000kg
The D85 Pul-Lift® is the original ratchet lever hoist, the unit on which Yale was founded. The D85 is the ONLY ratchet lever hoist that can be called a Pul-Lift®.
The enclosed housing cover, hand lever, and lower block are made from high tensile white malleable cast iron, providing overall rugged construction. The graphite cast iron load sheave for the link chain has precision machined chain pockets for accurate fit and durability of the load chain.
The Yale D85 Pul-Lift® is the quality choice for the hire industry. It is designed for heavy duty work and is suitable for almost any application in maintenance, mining, construction, steel fabrication, ship building, utility work, and especially in the rail industry.
The D85 is ideal for spotting and securing heavy loads, simplifying the setting of pipes etc. in manholes and trenches. All models can be optionally equipped with an overload protection device in the form of a slipping clutch, which is factory pre-set. A free chaining device is also available as an optional extra.
Pul-Lift® is a registered trade mark of Yale Industrial Products.
Working Load Limit (WLL) 250 – 500kg
This hoist is the smallest and lightest ratchet lever hoist in the Yale range. Due to the multitude of application possibilities, e.g. industry, trade and service, this ratchet lever hoist is indispensable. The extremely low tare weight and very compact design makes the hoist easy to use, even in very confined working conditions. The standard chaining device services to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
HTP Push Travel Trolley - Working Load Limit (WLL) 500 – 5000kg
HTG Gear Travel Trolley - Working Load Limit (WLL) 500 – 20000kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline or 14% (DIN 1025 – part 1)
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- 2.5mtr hand chain drop is fitted as standard to suit 3mtr HOL.
- Rotating hand chain guide
- Lock nuts
- Stainless steel hand chains
- ATEX classification
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships)
Working Load Limit (WLL) 800 – 6300kg
The PT is probably the most universal ratchet lever hoist in the Yale range. The pressed steel housing provides extremely low weight. The standard free chaining device services to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions. Low operating effort and low overall height are further outstanding features.
The PT really is a good, versatile, all round ratchet lever hoist suitable for almost all standard applications.
Working Load Limit (WLL) 750 – 6000kg
The Yale UNOplus is a versatile ratchet lever hoist designed for pulling, lifting and lashing of loads. Its features include a compact design, robust stamped steel construction, and a favourable price / efficiency ratio. The unit is also very lightweight and comes complete with a free chaining device as standard that services to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- High quality bearings for gearbox, side plates and load chain sheave for long service life
- Zinc-plated brake parts and guide rollers ensure increased corrosion protection
- Load chain is zinc-plated as standard for added corrosion protection
Working Load Limit (WLL) 500 – 5000kg (Push) / 20000kg (Geared)
The combination of Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall and the minimum headroom has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approximately 80% of all requirements. Conversation to range B for a beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14% (DIN1025 – Part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard
- Adjustable overload prevention device
- Stainless steel load and hand chains
- Chain container
- Rubber buffers
- Corrosion resistant version with stainless chains
- Explosion proof version
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (up to a capacity of 5000kg)
Working Load Limit (WLL) 500 – 20000kg
Revolutionary hand chain hoist
A hand chain hoist which opens up huge new opportunities: With our innovative design things are really beginning to move. The Yalelift 360° opens up a new world of safety for the operator. The range of applications as well as the operating conditions have been changed by a revolutionary hand chain design.
The key to this innovation is our revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide, which allows operation of the hand chain from virtually any position, even in extremely confined areas. The
Yalelift 360° can be operated at the side of the load or from any other position including horizontal pulling. The plane between top and bottom hook must always be in a straight line and deration of the WLL will apply.
More flexibility gives greater safety – operators can now work outside of the immediate danger zone reducing the risk of operator injury.
Safety under control: The Yalelift 360° for heavy industrial applications and will revolutionise every operation. By means of the 360° rotating hand chain guide, the user can operate the hoist from all directions and is no longer directly within the danger zone as before.
You choose: The Yalelift 360° can be operated safely and efficiently from all positions, even from the side of the load. This means more safety and greater flexibility of the working position.
Work from above: The flexibility of the Yalelift 360° allows the operator to work from directly above the load. The advantage of this application is you can have a long lift whilst using a relatively short hand chain. The revolutionary chain guide ensures a previse and smooth chain operation at all times.
- The specially developed chain reeving system and the chain guide allow the bottom block to be pulled laterally to the hoist further up to and almost against the beam flange.
- The proven and stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley
- Excellent rolling features, due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-tilt and anti-drop devices are fitted as standard
- Corrosion resistant options are also available on request