July 16, 2018
S T Lifting currently have a job opening for a Crane Service/Breakdown Engineer. Experience is essential. We offer a 24 hour 7 day a week emergency call-out service to our customers so the ideal candidate would be able to cover call-outs through a rota with the other engineers.
The role includes;
- Detailed service/maintenance of lifting equipment, including but not limited to Overhead Cranes, Electric Hoists, Swing Jibs, Loose Tackle items
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding during breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical repairs to lifting equipment, including but not limited to – Replacing pendant cables/downshop supplies, end carriage wheel replacements, load rope changes, gearbox strip downs
- Full and clean driving licence
- Working at heights / IPAF licence
- Electrical qualifications (Mechanical desired)
- A knowledge of LOLER regulations
- Crane experience is essential
A works van, mobile phone and uniform would be supplied. To apply please send a CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any references.